Antler Farms® New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel Oil starts with green-lipped mussels that are farmed naturally from wild mussel seed. The clean, coastal waters of New Zealand is nutrient rich and ideal for growing top quality green-lipped mussels. Processed on location in state-of-the-art facilities under strict quality control guidelines.
Our green-lipped mussel oil is extremely nutrient dense. It contains a full spectrum of bioactive lipids including EPA, DHA, and ETA as well as beneficial amino acids, minerals, glycoproteins, chondroitin, and glucosamine. Our advanced CO2 extraction method isolates, purifies and increases the potency of active ingredients without the use of alcohol or chemicals, which results in a powerful, concentrated 125:1 extract.
Antler Farms® New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel Oil is sourced exclusively from rope-grown mussel fisheries. It is considered one of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly forms of aquaculture.
- 120 softgels per bottle
- 50 mg per capsule
- rich in omega-3 fatty acids and bioactive lipids
- contains anti-inflammatory properties
- relieves arthritis symptoms, can improve lung function for people with asthma
- raised naturally in the South Pacific Ocean from wild, sustainably harvested mussel seed
- no detectable traces of mercury, lead, or PCBs
- no artificial flavors, colors, or additives
- dairy free, gluten free, soy free and GMO free
- safe for pets