Antler Farms® New Zealand Colostrum is a premium quality colostrum collected from naturally healthy, grass fed New Zealand cows. Our cows are pasture raised in the beautiful Canterbury Plains of New Zealand. They roam outdoors, exposed to fresh air and sunlight, and feed on green pasture year round. These ideal living conditions for cows are the cornerstone for raising cows that are naturally robust and healthy.
Our colostrum is collected within 24 hours of birth. Within this period, colostrum is loaded with biologically active proteins such as immune factors, growth factors and amino acids. Our colostrum has a high concentration of immuno-globulins - regularly tested at 20-25%. It is produced by a large herd with diverse antibodies and resistance.
Antler Farms® New Zealand Colostrum is 100% pure, undiluted and minimally processed. We flash pasteurize our colostrum and spray dry it at low temperatures to preserve the bioavailability of all of its vital nutrients.
Contains no hormones, antibiotics or chemical residue. There are no artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners. It is gluten free, soy free and GMO free.
- 100% grass fed colostrum
- natural flavor
- 454g per bag, 30 servings per bag
- contains biologically active substances including immune factors, growth factors, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids
- has a high concentration of immuno-globulins - regularly tested at 20-25%
- contains high levels of IGF-1, a powerful growth factor
- supports a healthy immune system
- stimulates muscle growth and recovery
- seals and heals the gut lining
- highly bioavailable, undiluted, rapidly absorbed
- no hormones, antibiotics, or chemical residue
- gluten free, soy free and GMO free
- sourced from New Zealand dairy
- one month supply