Antler Farms® New Zealand Collagen is made from naturally healthy, 100% grass fed cows. Our cows live outdoors and feed on green pasture year round. The herd is raised without the use of hormones, antibiotics, chemicals or GMOs.
Our collagen is derived from top grade collagen which is carefully extracted from split bovine hides. This native collagenous layer makes the ideal source for high quality gelatin and collagen products. Antler Farms® uses a hi-tech enzymatic hydrolyzation process to isolate, purify and concentrate collagen peptides.
Antler Farms® New Zealand Collagen is 97% pure protein. It is molecularly optimized to be easily digested and highly bioavailable. It is perfectly soluble in hot or cold liquids, can be mixed into any drink, and has virtually no taste.
Antler Farms® New Zealand Collagen is pure, clean collagen containing no hormones, antibiotics, chemicals or GMOs. We conduct thorough physical, chemical and bacteriological tests to ensure our high standards are consistently upheld.
- 100% grass fed hydrolyzed collagen
- 1 lb. per bag, 30 servings per bag
- strengthens bones, stabilizes joints, improves skin tone and boosts gut health
- increases bone mass density, improves joint stability and reduces joint inflammation
- improves skin tone by boosting suppleness and elasticity
- highly bioavailable, undenatured, rapidly absorbed collagen
- no hormones, antibiotics, or chemical residue
- gluten free, soy free and GMO free
- sourced from New Zealand bovine hides