Antler Farms® New Zealand Fish Oil is a pure, clean, high grade fish oil sourced from wild caught New Zealand Hoki and South Pacific Anchoveta.
Our fish oil begins in the deep blue South Pacific Ocean, where the physical separation from other countries results in one of the purest fishing zones in the world. The oil is extracted from the fatty tissue of cold water fish on location in Tasman Bay – New Zealand’s largest deep sea fishing port. The high speed of processing from ocean to facility means our fish oil is exceptionally fresh, naturally bioactive and nutritionally complete.
Antler Farms® New Zealand Fish Oil contains an abundance of essential Omega-3 fatty acids. Our potent blend of EPA:DHA precisely matches the recommended 3:2 ratio for optimal health benefits.
Our refinement process filters, purifies and concentrates the beneficial Omega-3 fatty acids while removing harmful environmental toxins such as mercury, lead, PCB’s, and dioxins. There are no artificial colors, flavors, or additives.
- 100% pure, wild caught fish oil, (bovine gelatin capsules)
- 120 softgels, 60 servings per bottle
- promotes heart and cardiovascular health
- improves brain function
- reduces inflammation
- improves eye, hair and skin health
- 2,000 mg fish oil per serving (1,300mg Omega-3 / 720mg EPA / 480mg DHA)
- no heavy metals, PCB's, dioxins, or chemical residue
- dairy free, gluten free, soy free and GMO free
- sourced from New Zealand Hoki and South Pacific Anchoveta