Antler Farms Sea Moss Complex
WHY IS ANTLER FARMS® SEA MOSS COMPLEX BETTER THAN THE REST?
✅ 100% Wildcrafted - Antler Farms® Sea Moss Complex contains Irish sea moss and bladderwrack that has been carefully collected from coastal waters of the North Atlantic. Our seaweeds grow in the wild, naturally and abundantly without human intervention.
✅ Clean Sourced - Our sea moss, bladderwrack and burdock root are 100% pure, clean, and organic. We only harvest and cultivate the highest quality components from the best sources. No herbicides, pesticides, artificial fertilizers, or GMOs.
✅ Nutrient Rich - The ingredients in Antler Farms® Sea Moss Complex are harvested at the peak of potency to produce the most nutrient dense dietary supplement. Our product is loaded with vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants that optimize health.
✅ Cold Processed - Our sea moss and bladderwrack are gently sun dried, which maintains their nutritional integrity. Our cold processing ensures that the nutrients stay raw and intact, so you receive the maximum benefits.
✅ Powerful Blend - Antler Farms® Sea Moss Complex is a potent blend of Irish sea moss, bladderwrack, and burdock root, plus a hint of black pepper extract for improved absorption. Together these ingredients work in concert to yield greater and faster results.
WHAT IS ANTLER FARMS® SEA MOSS COMPLEX?
Antler Farms® Sea Moss Complex is powerful blend of 100% pure, wildcrafted, organic Irish sea moss, bladderwrack and burdock root, along with black pepper extract for increased absorption.
Irish sea moss, bladderwrack, and burdock root have been used for centuries as natural remedies to support overall health and wellness. The combination is a potent source of many vitamins and minerals. In fact, Irish sea moss alone contains a whopping 92 of the 110 minerals that are essential for human health!
Our seaweeds are raw and wild. They are sustainably collected from coastal waters of the North Atlantic Ocean, then carefully sun dried to ensure the active ingredients are never compromised. We only provide the freshest, highest quality sea moss from the most impeccable sources.
Antler Farms® Sea Moss Complex is vegan, gluten free, soy free, dairy free and GMO free. There are no additives or fillers.
WHAT INGREDIENTS COMPRISE ANTLER FARMS® SEA MOSS COMPLEX?
IRISH SEA MOSS
Irish sea moss is a type of red algae that is commonly found on rocky shores of the Atlantic Ocean. The plant is a tufted seaweed with thin, fanlike fronds and varies in color from greenish-yellow, to red, to purplish-brown.
Sea moss has been used for centuries as a food source and for its various health benefits. Irish folklore describes how the sea vegetable was used by coastal communities to help boost their health and prevent illness. It is also a part of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Irish sea moss has a high nutrient content. It is particularly rich in vitamins and minerals, including iodine, calcium, potassium, magnesium, and vitamins A, C, and E. In addition, it contains various compounds that have anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties.
Bladderwrack is a type of seaweed that is native to the Atlantic and Pacific oceans. The kelp has fan shaped leaves and is easily recognized due to its air-filled thalli or "bladders" that keep the plant afloat.
The seaweed has a long history of medicinal use, being written about in all the old herbal texts. Starting with the Ancient Romans and Greeks, bladderwrack has been a component of alternative medicine in China, France, United Kingdom and the United States.
Bladderwrack is a great source of iodine, zinc, selenium, iron, magnesium, calcium, and other trace minerals. It contains vitamins A, C, E, and K, as well as antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds. It also contains protein, dietary fiber, therapeutic polysaccharides (algin and fucoidan), carotenoids, chlorophylls, polyphenols.
Due to its spine-covered flower heads, the burdock plant resembles a thistle. It has purple flowers and large leaves. Native to Europe and Asia, burdock grows up to 6 feet tall.
The roots of the plant are used for therapeutic purposes. Burdock root is known as a blood purifier that clears the bloodstream of toxins. Its use in medicine can be traced back to ancient times. The plant was used by the ancient Greeks and Romans, as well in Chinese, Japanese, and Ayurvedic medicine.
Burdock root contains a variety of nutrients. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and multiple types of strong antioxidants including phenolic acids, quercetin and luteolin. The root also contains inulin, a natural dietary fiber and prebiotic.
BLACK PEPPER EXTRACT
Black pepper (Piper nigrum) is a widely used spice.
The extract contains an active compound called piperine, which is used in certain supplements to enhance the bioavailability. It has been found to inhibit the activity of enzymes that break down some nutrients. By doing so, black pepper extract can help increase the absorption of our sea moss complex and improve its effectiveness.
Black pepper alone also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ANTLER FARMS® SEA MOSS COMPLEX?
The three natural ingredients found in Antler Farms® Sea Moss Complex are often taken together to enhance their benefits and provide a wide range of health benefits.
- IMPROVES DIGESTION: Irish sea moss, bladderwrack, and burdock root can improve digestion and promote healthy bowel movements. Sea moss and bladderwrack contain mucilage, a type of soluble fiber that helps to soothe the digestive tract and reduce inflammation while burdock root contains inulin, a prebiotic fiber that helps to support the growth of beneficial gut bacteria for overall gut health.
- STRENGTHENS IMMUNE SYSTEM: Antler Farms® Sea Moss Complex is full of antioxidants that boost the immune system and protect the body against disease. Together, these three ingredients work synergistically to provide a formidable boost to the immune system. The antioxidants combat oxidative stress, which can weaken the immune system.
- THYROID SUPPORT: Seaweeds are a good source of iodine. Irish sea moss and bladderwrack have a high iodine content, which is needed for healthy thyroid function. The thyroid gland produces hormones that regulate metabolism, energy levels, and body temperature. Iodine deficiencies prevent the thyroid gland from producing enough thyroid hormones, a condition known as hypothyroidism.
- BETTER SKIN: Irish sea moss, bladderwrack, and burdock root provide vitamins and minerals that are beneficial for skin. The combination of these three ingredients can help to hydrate and soothe the skin, reduce inflammation and redness, protect the skin from environmental damage, and fight off infections and acne breakouts. Additionally, the high levels of antioxidants in these supplements can help to reduce the signs of aging and improve overall skin health.
- IMPROVES JOINT HEALTH: Antler Farms® Sea Moss Complex contains anti-inflammatory compounds which inhibit the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines. By working together, the three active ingredients and their anti-inflammatory compounds reduce inflammation more effectively than when each is used separately.
HOW ARE ANTLER FARMS® IRISH SEA MOSS AND BLADDERWRACK HARVESTED?
Our Irish sea moss and bladderwrack are wildcrafted - harvested from North Atlantic coastlines.
Sea moss and bladderwrack grow naturally along shorelines, beaches, tidepools and inlets. Our raw materials are sourced from their natural habitat where they flourish.
The seaweed is harvested from rocks or other surfaces by hand, then washed and sun-dried at temperatures of about 85°F within 48 hours of collection. This gentle process preserves nutrients and enzymes, and results in a raw food with long storage potential.
Sustainable harvesting practices are implemented to ensure the preservation of plants and the ecosystem it thrives in. No more than 30% of a kelp bed are collected and plants are cut above the holdfast to allow for regeneration.
When you buy from Antler Farms®, you receive the highest quality sea moss and bladderwrack from the most sustainable sources.