Antler Farms® New Zealand Manuka Honey is 100% pure, raw, unpasteurized and unfiltered. Our Manuka honey is collected by honey bees in remote, pristine wilderness areas, free from environmental pollution. Our Manuka honey is mono-floral, made predominantly from the nectar of the Manuka tree.
Our Manuka honey is a rich source of Methylglyoxal (MGO). MGO is a prized compound and what gives Manuka honey its powerful antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. It is independently tested and certified authentic. The Unique Manuka Factor (UMF) ratings guarantee the level of MGO and other key chemical markers in our Manuka honey.
Antler Farms® New Zealand Manuka Honey is produced in New Zealand, the only source for real Manuka honey. The climate and flora are ideal for creating the highest quality and best tasting Manuka honey. It contains no fillers, artificial colors, flavors, additives, sweeteners or preservatives.
- 100% pure, raw, unpasteurized Manuka honey
- 250g per jar
- contains powerful antibacterial and antimicrobial activity properties that help the immune system
- helps heal both minor and chronic wounds when used topically
- excellent natural energy booster
- independently tested and verified Methylglyoxal (MGO), Dihydroxyacetone (DHA), and Leptosperin content
- 10+ UMF (250+ MGO)
- contains carbohydrates, enzymes, amino acids, B vitamins, trace minerals, electrolytes, fatty acids, alkaloids, glycosides, phenolic and flavonoid compounds
- delicious sweet taste and smooth texture
- no fillers, artificial colors, flavors, additives, sweeteners or preservatives
- sourced from New Zealand